Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

#on hold#boyfromaus app - Nelson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boyfromaus

#on hold#boyfromaus app - Nelson Empty
PostSubject: #on hold#boyfromaus app - Nelson   #on hold#boyfromaus app - Nelson EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:14 am

Current levels and nations of your crews (Highest BO): USN: lvl 58, lvl 63. RN: lvl 26. IJN: lvl 40. Neut: lvl 14

Do you have a BB on Nelson? If yes, BB BO level: yes, lvl 58
What is your crew setup (# of engineers, reps)? 3 reps lvl 61, 59, 45. 2 engies lvl 60(boosted), 51

Do you have a CV on Nelson? If yes, CV BO level:yes, lvl 63
Fighters? Bombers? 2 fighters lvl 57, 48. 1 DB lvl 58(boosted), making more DB atm.

If you have neither a BB nor a CV yet, what line are you aiming for? And what is your crew setup?

Which FCS do you use? manual, i hate auto

How many months/years have you played? not exactly sure, i started about middle of 2010

Is this your first server? yes

If no, your previous server was? none

Previous clans, if any? Olympia (i think thats what it was called, i cant really remember now)

Does anyone have access to your account besides you? no

Can you use a microphone? no

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 ? Download here no

Which squadron do you prefer to join? any

Who referred you? no one

How often do you play? few days a week

What country are you from? Australia

What times do you usually play (state your time zone)? (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney, i usually play in the afternoon

What is your primary language? English

What asset do you have that will benefit our fleet? i will help out the best i can in HAs and in normal games, i will also try to get people to consider joining the fleet

Tell us a little bit about yourself (non-Navyfield related): i am 14 yrs old, i am still at school. i dont really do much other than being with my friends all day.

Why do you want to become a member of Titanium ? i want to be a member of this fleet because it has alot of good, experienced players that i can play with to get better at the game

Do you commit yourself to the needs of the fleet? yes

Do you agree to Ti code of conduct located here yes

Last edited by ozzy0 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed it up a little)
Back to top Go down
ozzy0
Fleet Council
Fleet Council
ozzy0

PostSubject: Re: #on hold#boyfromaus app - Nelson   #on hold#boyfromaus app - Nelson EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:06 pm

on hold untill here is more info on the hackshield problems of nf
and the upcomming merger of servers
Back to top Go down
boyfromaus

PostSubject: Re: #on hold#boyfromaus app - Nelson   #on hold#boyfromaus app - Nelson EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:05 am

Hacksheild problems?, i dont know what that is but iv havnt been on the game for a few days, also when is the merge exactly?
Back to top Go down
Fireship1
Thorium
Thorium

PostSubject: Re: #on hold#boyfromaus app - Nelson   #on hold#boyfromaus app - Nelson EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:44 am

GMs have put a program in the game against hacking. But players have diffrent opinions becouse it includes you downloading a 'trojan horse'. GMs say it cant'harm but players think diffrent. You should read the navyfield forum enough information there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #on hold#boyfromaus app - Nelson   #on hold#boyfromaus app - Nelson Empty

Back to top Go down

#on hold#boyfromaus app - Nelson
Page 1 of 1