Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WOOT! Server merge!!!

Go down 
+8
mustang06
desolate
coaesystems
blacksubs
Gragher
rick_rolled
Tbagg
quietcos
12 posters
AuthorMessage
quietcos

WOOT! Server merge!!! Empty
PostSubject: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:16 am

IIRC, some of you guys already have accounts on Yamato. I wonder what happens if you've got 2 ships of the same kind...
Back to top Go down
Tbagg
Recruit Council Leader
Recruit Council Leader
Tbagg

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:21 am

WOOOOOOOT FOR FAIL NF
Back to top Go down
rick_rolled
Direct Fleet
Direct Fleet
rick_rolled

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:22 am

SUPER FAIL !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gragher
mmmmm brains
mmmmm brains
Gragher

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:14 am

Mind if I ask why? Just curious. As it's doesn't sounds to me as "that bad" idea.
Back to top Go down
blacksubs
Lithium
Lithium
blacksubs

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:23 pm

So cossie, will you hold my hand when going to yamato?
Back to top Go down
coaesystems
Fleet Council
Fleet Council

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Hmm, Yamato is the only server I don't have bb6 on.. that would mean I have BB6 everywhere. Razz
Back to top Go down
rick_rolled
Direct Fleet
Direct Fleet
rick_rolled

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:51 pm

@ gragher the reason its fail is because (A) the creds/points for one is gonna be off astronomically...(B)HA will be completely SCREWED for everyfleet on nelson as they have some 80 + bb6s in the super fleets....(C) skill level is gonna completely make the NOOBS on Nelson wanna completely Rage quit...(D) Bismark is the way to go and is closest in skill level and ships as alot of them only have 1 bb6 or none most dont have more than 2 ...(E) the HA's will Thrive with the merger of Nelson and them as a abundance of new bb6s and players same as when the guys from AZ came there...

that be my reasons ...........oh and this was the least voted and yet $DE decides to do it anyway...thats just enough to piss a person off

AND the only way for us to have a NELSON FLEET to be able to take a harbor over there is to merge all the best players from nelson into one fleet....which is being worked on as we speak but that means people will have to get over themselfs and suck it up....so who knows
Back to top Go down
desolate
desolate

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:37 pm

Aww come on tittie, tell us what's REALLY on your mind.

You just don't wanna have to deal with drama from your old RS buddies >.>

I'm amused by the server merge. After all the E-peens running about from everyone about how they'll wtfbbqdairyqueenpwn people when the servers merge with their uber crew from the NY server.

Maybe I'll join TeamNF again just in spite of the assholes over there.
Back to top Go down
mustang06
Fleet Council
Fleet Council

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Great point Rick which I will tell you was the first thought that came to my mind when they announced this.

Best thing Nelson players could do would be to make one fleet out of the best. We all know who those are. I would be for it if we can pull it off, my ego would be unaffected personnally.
Back to top Go down
okubo
okubo

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:56 pm

All the posts that mustang has a point, and I for one also thought of merging together with other fleets just to make a name for nelson that it is not the "NOOB CAPITAL" of Navyfield. Ego wise, not affected at all, I'm an open minded guy who loves new idea's being brought up. Lets just wait and see for the events to unfold.
Back to top Go down
mustang06
Fleet Council
Fleet Council

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:15 pm

So those of you that maybe did not get it from my last post.

I am for some kind of Nelson fleet. Work the stuff out, I make no demands personally on leadership or any crap like that, just want to play wiht my friends and enjoy it. Lets work something out.
Back to top Go down
okubo
okubo

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:24 pm

I am for this also, I am just concerned about those who have grudges, what is going to happen to them?
Back to top Go down
rojodogg
Thorium
Thorium
rojodogg

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:39 am

This is such a horrible ideal, all of the new people in the nelson server will not stand a chance anymore, who wants to be in a BB2 or 3 against a whole room full of BB6 and BB5s? By merging the servers with a veteran server it will make it so unfair as to nearly impossible to compete let alone have fun.

As for making a superfleet, well in a way I think that is a good thing, but where does it leave the rest of us?????????

This is about fun and compatition but if you stack the field you take all of the fun out of it, I for one would not want to try to lvl up against maxed out players whom would be the majority.
Back to top Go down
rick_rolled
Direct Fleet
Direct Fleet
rick_rolled

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:39 pm

well Best thing is I remember a few years ago when we did the world cup....The NOOB SERVER Then was NY/bizmark and we Whipped the all HIGH and might YAMATO/Missour server with all of us NOOBS... so just sayin...and Honestly with the Elite player base on Nelson we have a small chance well atleast a good enough for a fun team......second it will make things on NELSON be a whole lot easier to deal with untill the merge..and people just have to get over there grudge due to the fact we are all about to get Rolled by the YAMATO server so.....thats my 2 cents and Mustang MADY is the one I was talking to so contact him as he said he would you about this...and Honestly I doubt Ill be able to get my account transferred to Bizmark I might as well make the best of it.........@ deso im not overly chummy with the guys from RS MO I like a few of them but the others PFFffffffffttt what ever lol
Back to top Go down
ozzy0
Fleet Council
Fleet Council
ozzy0

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:56 am

well there is a new poll on it now

so u all can vote

http://www.navyfield.com/poll/list.asp?Num=29

Back to top Go down
rick_rolled
Direct Fleet
Direct Fleet
rick_rolled

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:01 am

i voted it went from `106 to 116 in a matter of a min lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
robbo
Recruit Council
Recruit Council

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:19 pm

mustang06 wrote:
So those of you that maybe did not get it from my last post.

I am for some kind of Nelson fleet. Work the stuff out, I make no demands personally on leadership or any crap like that, just want to play wiht my friends and enjoy it. Lets work something out.

well theres one fatal flaw there, it wouldn't really be a 'nelson' fleet, as every good player on this server ofc came from either AZ/MO or NY.. lol?

im screwed eitherway. i dont want my US crew on the same account as my main BB's. on the other hand if we did go to NY that would give me motovation to lvl my 5 unfinished BB crews.. maybe even enlist mady n tj again lol
Back to top Go down
Tbagg
Recruit Council Leader
Recruit Council Leader
Tbagg

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:39 pm

Well the only problem I see with your idea Mustang is most of the good people already have there own shit on these servers already and most are in a fleet as well so you know is gonna be hard to pull them out of there fleet,and no offence rojo but half the server is already getting owned by bb4's and lower already at least with a merge to bismark you wont have to worry about bomber whores any more Laughing
Back to top Go down
rick_rolled
Direct Fleet
Direct Fleet
rick_rolled

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:45 pm

uhm thats not completely True Tbagg lol cuz I played there the other day and was like hmm same skill level as nelson hahaha FAIL!!!
Back to top Go down
Tbagg
Recruit Council Leader
Recruit Council Leader
Tbagg

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:09 pm

not talking about bismark weiner
Back to top Go down
Gragher
mmmmm brains
mmmmm brains
Gragher

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:52 am

Its 50-50 in the poll, so my guess will be that Yuno won't change his decision.

Back to top Go down
rick_rolled
Direct Fleet
Direct Fleet
rick_rolled

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:38 am

it should have been a NELSON only vote
Back to top Go down
Gragher
mmmmm brains
mmmmm brains
Gragher

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:47 am

Agree on that one Rick
Back to top Go down
quietcos

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:19 am

Woot! Server Merge!!!1!..... ... . . .. ahem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! Server merge!!!   WOOT! Server merge!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WOOT! Server merge!!!
Page 1 of 1