Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best Midway Ever

Go down 
+4
mustang06
rick_rolled
kossa
Gragher
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gragher
mmmmm brains
mmmmm brains
Gragher

Best Midway Ever Empty
PostSubject: Best Midway Ever   Best Midway Ever EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:53 am

Best Midway Ever Nf1010190944050998

Back to top Go down
kossa
Fleet Council
Fleet Council

Best Midway Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Midway Ever   Best Midway Ever EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:01 am

Godsmack should write a book titled "How to be the worst high lvl CV ever"
Back to top Go down
rick_rolled
Direct Fleet
Direct Fleet
rick_rolled

Best Midway Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Midway Ever   Best Midway Ever EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:17 am

ya that guy is a piece of work that is for sure
Back to top Go down
mustang06
Fleet Council
Fleet Council

Best Midway Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Midway Ever   Best Midway Ever EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:26 pm

From what I have been told he plays around in gb1/2 and brings it during HA.
Back to top Go down
rick_rolled
Direct Fleet
Direct Fleet
rick_rolled

Best Midway Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Midway Ever   Best Midway Ever EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:06 pm

then sounds like to me its one of the TC guys Running the account then cuz that guy is totally clueless
Back to top Go down
Wilsonjordan
Banned
Banned

Best Midway Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Midway Ever   Best Midway Ever EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:45 pm

Its pathetic the way you guys act, always calling us out, saying were hackers, constantly starting stuff..
What the hell is wrong with you guys? Grow the hell up.
Back to top Go down
FacePalm
FacePalm

Best Midway Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Midway Ever   Best Midway Ever EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:49 pm

Wilsonjordan wrote:
Its pathetic the way you guys act, always calling us out, saying were hackers, constantly starting stuff..
What the hell is wrong with you guys? Grow the hell up.

lol? where did anyone say that someone was hacking on this thread...

why dont you grow the hell up and before saying something and actually read the thread ?

what the hell is wrong with you guys everytime i try to stop the flame war in game i turn out to be the bad guy so pretty much your lil comment only adds to my i dont give a fuck anymore campaign

so when you guys going to change your name to QQ ... it may be more fitting at this point in time

Last edited by FacePalm on Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wilsonjordan
Banned
Banned

Best Midway Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Midway Ever   Best Midway Ever EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:01 pm

Thanks for proving a point. And if you had read my post you would see I never said it took place in the thread.
Back to top Go down
FacePalm
FacePalm

Best Midway Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Midway Ever   Best Midway Ever EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:02 pm

well it is a off topic thread ....

so i guess you have a point there

but why post simply to stir shit up?
Back to top Go down
Wilsonjordan
Banned
Banned

Best Midway Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Midway Ever   Best Midway Ever EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:04 pm

Because im sick of all the bullshit you guys start in game while we always keep to ourselves.
Back to top Go down
FacePalm
FacePalm

Best Midway Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Midway Ever   Best Midway Ever EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:06 pm

lol always?

yep keep believing that whatever makes you guys sleep at night

wait wth am i talking about your accounts are on 24/7 a day who are yall power leveling this week?
Back to top Go down
Wilsonjordan
Banned
Banned

Best Midway Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Midway Ever   Best Midway Ever EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:10 pm

There you go again with smartass comments, really shows what kind of person you are.
Back to top Go down
FacePalm
FacePalm

Best Midway Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Midway Ever   Best Midway Ever EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:13 pm

so by making a smartass comment it shows that im a smartass?

honestly you dont know jack shit about me now do you?

true i may be a douche to people outside of the fleet but if im such a huge dick then how come people still stick around in fleets im involved in?

here is an idea why dont you try to get to know people before making assumptions on how a person is on a VIDEO GAME

im done with all this for now .. i have better things to do

ps im giving you 5 min to reply then you can get off our forums ...

happy hanakkuh
Back to top Go down
mustang06
Fleet Council
Fleet Council

Best Midway Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Midway Ever   Best Midway Ever EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:32 pm

Wilson this post was nothing about Liquid, he may be in your fleet but we held only him responsible for what he said. We all know that Liquid does not believe in only here to shoot planes GB tactics so his words only he is resposnible for. If one of my guys says something like that in game I hope you guys get a laugh off of it too. TBH I would have thought and do think you are not exactly proud of the remarks shown in this post by smack. Again, nothing at all about this flaming liquid.

Would be happy if you two stop attacking each other. Lets all get along.
Back to top Go down
mustang06
Fleet Council
Fleet Council

Best Midway Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Midway Ever   Best Midway Ever EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:34 pm

Also care less if you guys powerlevel accounts, if we can get that organised we will too.

BTW guys give it a rest, not good for any of us all this crap. Will be a lot better if we just get back to playing the game.
Back to top Go down
rick_rolled
Direct Fleet
Direct Fleet
rick_rolled

Best Midway Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Midway Ever   Best Midway Ever EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:56 pm

Well I reserve the Right To Talk shit about anyone on OUR FLEET FORUMS as I know IVE been shit talked on forums, however it is inevitable that us and liquid are not gonna be Peachy....With that being said as in the case of Wilson I fucking Hated him on NY along with quite a few others....But Nelson = New chances so I gave him a chance along with some others and found that some of them arnt gonna be so bad as I still feel the same way for the guys from NY even after some recent issues.....Dont hate my Call it like I see it attitude though as Ive somewhat Tamed my Tongue for the Time being....JUST SAYIN ALSO Try letting your members defend themselfs instead of always letting them be babied by the same few goes for every fleet

Last edited by rick_rolled on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wilsonjordan2

Best Midway Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Midway Ever   Best Midway Ever EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:59 pm

Whats was your NY ID rick, just wondering
Back to top Go down
rick_rolled
Direct Fleet
Direct Fleet
rick_rolled

Best Midway Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Midway Ever   Best Midway Ever EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:05 pm

Lol its in Tc and Tinguy has it now lol! also its ironic its the fleet name....Glad to see u still able to chat....ahh man dont let this shit get to you....You have the biggest fleet on the server common sense says you guys are gonna get accused of anything and everything and trashed talked to the extreme same as TC did on NY....Oh and Dont think for one sec we are not gonna get the same eventually....
Back to top Go down
rick_rolled
Direct Fleet
Direct Fleet
rick_rolled

Best Midway Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Midway Ever   Best Midway Ever EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:13 pm

My problem is that players are gonna play the way they want no matter what I say.....I useally give everyone a chance but then again we all have bad days....Myself for example Im great at certain things NF related but other things man Im average or a Noob @....we all have perks and FAILS and vocal fuckers like myself usally say things sometimes I just cant help myself...But on a side note some times the guys I hate the most I tend to befriend in the end......As in the case of Godsmack I personally Trashed talked that guy into the ground but finally made a deal with him where Ill not do it again in public ever again as Ive made my point then found myself giving advise and him taking it when others who gave it too him he didnt listen...I personally can say YOU CANT FORGET YOUR PAST no matter how hard u try but you gotta make do with what u got now...end of my rant
Back to top Go down
Mady91

Best Midway Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Midway Ever   Best Midway Ever EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:41 pm

idk whats ur point gragher if he play to shoot down planes -.-" each player have his own way to drive
Back to top Go down
mustang06
Fleet Council
Fleet Council

Best Midway Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Midway Ever   Best Midway Ever EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:49 pm

Its true Mady, if he wants to play that way its his choice, maybe not the wisest decision to say it though;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Midway Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Midway Ever   Best Midway Ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Midway Ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Zone :: Chill Zone-
Jump to: