Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pelgerean Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pelgerean

Pelgerean Application Empty
PostSubject: Pelgerean Application   Pelgerean Application EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:16 pm

Not sure if this is necessary as am already a memember in game but saw Tooney apply and wanted to get into the members forum so thought why not.

Account Name: Pelgerean

Current level (Highest BO): 119
BB BO level: 86 [IJN]

Crew : For UKCV; 8 Evb ftrs, lvl between 112 and 116 now i think. Most are fully vetted about 210ish. 2 seamen. (Other support see BB)
CV BO level: 111 [ IJN ]

Fighters / Bombers : 8 fighters, also have two 90ish lvl tbs and 1 db.

FCS used: Manual

How many months/years have you played? 1-2 years ish... kind of lost track

First server? Well Nelson was first, Kaiser was second

Previous clans: LQ
Has a microphone? Yes

Has TeamSpeak? Yes
Preferred squad: Indifferent, guess would like to keep LQ guys together if we can.

Referred by: Gragher/Mai. Kind of hunted you down myself

Plays: Daily

Lives in: UK
Time Zone: GMT + 1
Primary Language: English

Other languages: None
He will benefit Ti with: Play mainly as CV, (Also have 93 L1 with full bve at lvl supports) try my best to scout anf give sight as no1 priority. Most guys on Nelson will know me, try my best to help the team.

A little about Pelgerean: From the UK, am 25 and work in banking, specifically asset finance. To explain when a company wants to buy a high value asset which a normal loan won't cover (General value between say £5k and 500k), eg a crane, lorry, manufacturing equipment etc i got in and access their books and business model and draw them up a loan. As such am a qualified accountant and dable a little as a IFA (Independat Financial advisor) but am not chartered in either.

Why do you want to become a member of Titanium? Seen some good players from within TI in Nelson and they seem like a decent sort. Want to get as many of the good Nelson players together into a "super" fleet.

Why us and not another fleet? What do you know about us? As above realy. I think if LQ was going to continue in Kaiser i would have stayer with them. But they are mostly moving onto other things and TI boasts alot of good players and have a good future.

Do you commit yourself to the needs of the fleet? Yes

Do you agree to Ti code of conduct? Yes

Back to top Go down
Gragher
mmmmm brains
mmmmm brains
Gragher

PostSubject: Re: Pelgerean Application   Pelgerean Application EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Welcome to Titanium mate.

Cheers,

Gragher
Back to top Go down
Pelgerean

PostSubject: Re: Pelgerean Application   Pelgerean Application EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:54 am

Is there a fleet members section to the forum ?
Back to top Go down
Gragher
mmmmm brains
mmmmm brains
Gragher

PostSubject: Re: Pelgerean Application   Pelgerean Application EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:26 am

Added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pelgerean Application   Pelgerean Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Pelgerean Application
Page 1 of 1